Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tracks of My Tears

"I would be telling you a lie if I told you we're on board, we're really excited about this," LoriAndI said.

We guess that means he and the old guard he represents aren't too excited about "commercial space," whatever that is?

"We think we can find the most innovative solutions to some of our most difficult and challenging, problems through competition and innovation. This is pretty exciting stuff," the band leader said, tears forming in his eyes. "Let me say that again: this is exciting stuff."

Now we're confused. He'd be telling lies if he/they were excited. But he finds it to be really exciting stuff.

Cue Smokey.

"People say I'm the band leader of E Street
Because I tell a joke or two
Although I might be laughing loud and hearty
Deep inside I'm blue
So take a good look at my face
You'll see my smile looks out of place
If you look closer, it's easy to trace
The tracks of my tears..."

No comments: