A list of the top ten things we're asking Santa for at RocketsAndSuch (please add your own wish lists in the comments!):
10. All of our troops, friends, and families stay safe.
9. All of the astronauts fly safely and avoid harm (including mental illness).
8. Alan Lindenmoyer gets a lot of toys and stays home to play with them for a very long time.
7. Shana Dale gets soft toilet paper for her executive rest room.
6. Sen. Shelby gets to make snowmen in his backyard and finds them jobs at MSFC.
5. Jeff Hanley takes a load off, gets on a shiny motorcycle, and heads anywhere west.
4. Doc Horowitz's jail cell is appropriately decorated.
3. Steve Cook's new employer lets him design the menus and table settings in powerpoint.
2. The Emperor gets a wardrobe gift card at his retirement party.
1. Marsha Ivins gets to fly on the very very first ARES/Orion.